Membership Application Form

Who can join? If you hold an associate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university, you can join AAUW as a member. If your degree is from a foreign college or university, and it is recognized in the US, you can become a member too. If you are an undergraduate in a two-or four-year regionally accredited educational institution, you can join as a student affiliate of Weston Branch. If you have not earned a degree, you can become a “Friend of AAUW Weston Branch” or a “Life Friend of AAUW Weston Branch.”